Who Should I See?

Self-CareFor common ailments and illnesses
(eg. hangover, grazes knee, sore throat, cough)
PharmacyFeeling poorly and need advice
(eg. fever, stomach upset, aches and pains, headache)
GP SurgeryFor symptoms that don’t go away
(eg. ear pain, back pain, stomach pain)
NHS 111When you need help and advice urgently but it isn’t an emergency
(eg. fevers, stomach upset, aches and pain, headache)
A&E / 999Only in an emergency
(eg. loss of consciousness, severe breathing difficulties, heavy bleeding)