Welcome to our practice!
We welcome all new patients, everyone is welcome.
eConsult allows you to:
- Get advice about specific conditions
- Get advice for general symptoms
- Request sick notes and GP letters
- Get help for common childhood problems
- Request general advice from GP
Using eConsult can save you time waiting in a phone que, eConsult gives the GP a pre-appointment idea of your problem so that it also saves time during your consultation.
The NHS App allows you to:
- Request appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- See parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- See communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 999
Lung Health Checks Program2nd October 2022
The practice is taking part in the West London Lung Health Check Programme. If you are a patient aged 55-74 […]
Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Program Sep 2022 to Mar 20232nd October 2022
Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Program Sep 2022 to March 2023 We are currently booking patients for Seasonal Influenza Vaccination. All Aged […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals