Welcome to our practice!
We welcome all new patients, everyone is welcome.
eConsult allows you to:
- Get advice about specific conditions
- Get advice for general symptoms
- Request sick notes and GP letters
- Get help for common childhood problems
- Request general advice from GP
Using eConsult can save you time waiting in a phone que, eConsult gives the GP a pre-appointment idea of your problem so that it also saves time during your consultation.
The NHS App allows you to:
- Request appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions
- See parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- See communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 999
Flu Vaccination 2021/2222nd September 2021
This guidance explains to patients how they can help protect themselves and their children against flu this winter. It includes […]
Our appointment system22nd September 2021
“If the Pandemic is over why aren’t GP practices open?” The pandemic is not over. GP practices worked hard to […]
Important Message About the Astra Zeneca Vaccine22nd June 2021
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals